Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So Bitter sweet :/

I have now lived in Jerusalem for four months and it has seriously been the most memorable and life-changing experience of my life. I have met so many people that have touched me with who they are and they way they live their lives. I have visited so many places and seen so many different sights that have helped me to see the Bible so much more clearly. I have made 82 new best friends that have helped me grow so much and I know that we will cherish our friendships forever. The Old City and Jerusalem have found a very special place in my heart and I will never be able to forget them. I loved my time to socialize, be academic, wander through the Old City and explore, make great friends, and most of all I have been able to take so much time to ponder and think about my life, who I want to be, and how I am going to live my life. I want to make sure that I leave Jerusalem with my memories, but also that I apply the things I have learned to my life. I know I will be able to make decisions in my future much better because of the things I have learned here. I hope you all know that I am so grateful for your emails and support through this amazing experience!


This is Jerusalem the second to last night before leaving, pretty much the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment