Saturday, November 17, 2012

Random bits of fun :)

Hey guys! Goodness, I just feel like doing a randoms post of things I might have missed over the last few months, so here are some fun experiences that I haven't mentioned yet! Let's just say it is very hard to blog everything that I am doing! Also, this may make some of you excited, but it's making me happy and sad because I am so in love with this place and it's going to be so hard to leave! From today though, I only have one month left in Jerusalem, so I am doing my darndest to have the best time ever and to just enjoy myself to the fullest! I want to go home with no regrets knowing that I worked as hard as I could, made life long friendships, learned so much, and had a total blast every day! Anyways, here are some random pictures from the last few months! Enjoy :)

I climbed a palm tree at the zoo and I was very very proud of my climbing skills :) 

We were in a burial chamber and decided to shimmy up the wall! 

We went on a field trip to Neot Kedumin, a nature reserve, and we got to make olive oil! That's me pulling the wheel to squish out olive juice! 

Me, Lo, and Em at the Dome of the Rock! No worries I will do a whole post about the dome of the rock later! 

Lo, Eleesia, Em, Kay, Sar, and myself at an Ethiopian church! 

Me using a mortar and pestle to make zotar, it's a famous spice in Israel 

This was my first time having shwarma and it's totallly delicious! Shwarma is cooked meat put in a pita wrap! 

Me hanging out at some Jewish graves outside the Old City 

Me, Em, and Lo! We are so adorable :) 

Anyways, these are some random bits of fun that I have been having over the last few weeks! Just to let you all know I am leaving for Galilee on Monday and I will be there for two weeks going on field trips and living on the beach, so it's going to be super awesome! I just want you all to know that I am perfectly safe here in Jerusalem and no bombs went off--everything is perfectly fine! I'll do a blog post tomorrow about The bombin' prom that I had though, love you all :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment